“Learn several Hibernate performance anti-patterns along with a static analysis tool to discover them. The identified anti-patterns relate to inefficient call and data flows in the context of web-programming, communication, and data manipulation.”
This video, from Pico Lyes talks about home and the answer of the question ‘where is home?’
I found this video very inspiring and beautiful, though I can easily place myself and feel the same emotions and questions.
What stroked me and stayed impressed in my mind more are beautiful citations:
- Only by stopping your movement and running around you can see where to go
- The fact of not being able to clearly identify any physical point as your home is a terrific liberation
- Travel beauty is not seeing new places, but start looking with different eyes
- Where you come from, now is much less important than where you are going
- Home is not the place where you happened to be born, is the place where you become yourself.
- Home is not the place where you sleep, is a place where you stand.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. John F. Kennedy (1917 – 1963)
INFLUENCERS is a short documentary that explores what it means to be an influencer and how trends and creativity become contagious today in music, fashion and entertainment.
The film attempts to understand the essence of influence, what makes a person influential without taking a statistical or metric approach.
Written and Directed by Paul Rojanathara and Davis Johnson, the film is a Polaroid snapshot of New York influential creatives (advertising, design, fashion and entertainment) who are shaping today’s pop culture.
“Influencers” belongs to the new generation of short films, webdocs, which combine the documentary style and the online experience.
Follow us on:
Fairest of them all (#)